Thursday, May 27, 2010

Standards complaint Town Clerk Richard White

26th May 2010




Dear Mr Pook

Re: Standards complaint Town Clerk Richard White,

At the meeting of parks and recreation committee Wednesday 26th May 2010
The Clerk failed to present my questions relating to the bandstand and the wooded panel that the tax payer has purchased for nearly £2500


My questions were previously notified to the Clerk under well within the terms of standing Order 23

I was shown a print out of my questions five minutes before the meeting and was told they would not be included because they were lost in the system.

At the same meeting Cllr Joyce Lucas mentioned she had forgotten to present her questions. I asked if she could present them now and she was granted permission to present her questions verbally not written as required by standing order 23.

She was given an answer this is another example of the clerks and councils intent to obstruct my work as a Councillor.

Yours Sincerely

Cllr Martin Brookes