Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cllr Charles Haworth Open Letter Oakham Town Council

Dear Mr Haworth,


I find it very strange, you claim I am harassing you and abuse police resources.

Have you forgot you breached standing orders at a town council meeting this month.

Yes it is a breach for the chairman of the meeting to not to allow a member to make a proposal.
Fortunately last week Cllrs agreed this happened and accepted an amendment to the minutes.

Your use of Oakham police along with Mr Beech to attempt to serve a stage 1 harassment order against me was a abuse of your position on the police committee JAG. I will continue to blog your harassment, I don't lie, like your ex councillor friends and forum mates. Jim Harrisons blog is currently the most serious example of harassment.

You have constantly harassed me you were asked to arrange a ward walk with me,by Cllr Lucas you went ahead and arranged it without consulting me and deliberately arranged it for a day you knew I was going to be visiting the job centre in Leicester.

When I think of the many times I have complained at the police station about you and your friends and no action was taken.

You have fully supported Cllr Dewis's harassment, by supporting his motion to obstruct my work as a councillor by attempting to exclude me from the council office. You had the cheek to sit at the meeting and suggest "I could bully the Town Clerk Alison Greaves and she needed protecting from me."

Cllr Alf Dewis is also a member of the same police committee along with Cllr Joyce Lucas all three of you abuse this contact with the police. Often when I have made complaints Inspector Monks has written and said this is not a police matter, but a matter for standards. I suggest you wait for all the complaints made by you and your friends are dealt with in the correct manner. I consider you using the police to stop me in the street is another form of your harassment against me.
No wonder Cllr Dewis does not want to loose the appointment and suggests an appointment that has always been a elected appointment is now by police invitation only. This clearly shows the police are involved in local politics and should not be. What gives them the right to say who the local council sends to sit on any of their committees. I don't want the appointment, I think people will understand what I am trying to say.

Your harassment continued at council meetings when you blocked all my attempt to offer to sit on outside bodies. It is not as if you could get out of bed to attend any of the meetings. This is not harassment because each time I have visited your home, your mother would say your are in bed, She would say "Hes not up today you should come back around 6 pm he should be up by then." You are a bully because I saw how you pushed your mother out of the way saying "get in there" to her when I called around a few weeks ago.

Your friend Mr Beech needs to be reminded I traced his IP address and posted it online, when he was posting abuse in my forum. Then he ran to the police shouting arrest him! data protection. Why would the police arrest a man who identifies a man who is harassing him.

You need to think very carefully and look at what harassment is look at your forum posts and the offensive dribble you wrote under the assumed name Lardboy.

From

Martin Brookes