Thursday, September 30, 2010

Harassment Oakham Style


For those who have been following my blog for sometime you will know a local man has a unhealthy obsession with me and has been harassing me for months.

He gives my name and details to many companies claiming I need grave stones and other services. opened accounts with mail order companies and sent me numerous items of  clothing for fat people and woman. Very odd. Some of the companies have been very helpful in providing me with evidence to help me trace and stop this mans harassment.

A lot of the time the phone calls don't bother me because I block unknown or withheld numbers.

By going public with some of what I know, I am hoping this man will leave me alone. Because it is clear to me he has serious problems in his life and doesn't need any more.

I have now been sent an example of his handwriting,  shown in photo above. (he is also a Daily Mail Reader!)

I also have ID details of one of his computers.

Harassment is a serious offence so please stop. When you are exposed and you will be, it may cause you considerable embarrassment. 

I can't be fairer than that. when you are exposed, I will publish your photo and details and what you have done on every blog site available.  Now You have been warned take note!