Monday, February 28, 2011

David Burton or Oakytaxidriver on twitter

David Burton or Oakytaxidriver on twitter is a homophobic bully supporting local conservative town and County Councillors.

Many people will remember him from days he worked for Berridge Taxi, he now lives with his second wife in Wittering.

He seems to have an unhealthy obsession about me.

He tweeted this today http://protectyourvicar.blogspot.com/  he steals my images, the photographs of the clergy were mainly taken on Good Friday so they would hardly be smiling.
 (i must correct him some church of england churches do have confessionals)

He also seems to get a kick out of promoting my gaydar profile. finding a partner using a website is certainly better than Mr Burton wife swapping antics. I wonder when he will trading in his second wife.

I have bee treated appallingly over the last two years by friends of a drunken conservative.

I cant understand why the local police have not visited him and least charged him with sending the obscene material via the post. He seems to have a large collection of my photographs on his pc. I am sure an inspection of his pc would link him to many of the activities that I have had to suffer.