Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oakham Police protect Mr Tyers and Councillor Haworth

After tonight's Oakham Town Council meeting, Mr Tyers approached me in a threatening manner, I can easily explain this by saying he invaded my space. He asked when I was going to get a job and stop sponging. If I was offered a job I would start tomorrow. Mr Tyers then went onto say I was was worse than a paedophile this was witnessed like the last time he called me a paedophile. There is little point in reporting his behaviour to the police because I know they won't act. Surely after two years he should take Richard Adams advice and draw a line under all this. It was very clear his life is a very unhappy one.

Mr Tyers why don't you ask your friend Councillor Charles Haworth to get a job. Oh no he can't because he claims for caring for his able mother. In his statement made to Standards for England he says she is partially sighted and then asks for that to be removed from his statement, can't think why he would say such a thing about his mother then change his mind, did he suddenly realise that was one lie to far? Why would a Councillor be confused about the state of his mothers health?