Friday, April 29, 2011

Oakytaxidriver David Burton Slander Twitter


Many things are said about me because a few local people don't like my blog I am learning to ignore most of it.

I  am afraid some of the behaviour is very unacceptable. Only this week a comment was posted on the Vale of Catmose School's official facebook page suggesting I children need to be protected from me. The poster Tish Holland falsely says Inspector Monks at Oakham Police station would agree with her.

Only last night they twittered  a question how much did a Oakham School teacher pay me for a sexual act.

Due to the public nature of Twitter and the serious nature of the content of the tweet. I feel I must issue the following statement.

I have only spoken to the named teacher in the street and once in the Wheatsheaf pub, at know time have  I engaged in any other activity as stated in the tweet.

I do not prostitute myself. All I can say is these local councillors and their friends, must have a lot to hide if they are willing to now attempt to destroy a Oakham School teachers career because he speaks to me. Shame on you!