Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Visit to Oakham Police Station

My Visit to Oakham Police Station

This morning just for a change I spent two hours at Oakham Police Station.

I am rather trusting and assume the sgt I saw, is going to deal with the issues raised and I wont get a repeat
of my past experience of Leicestershire Constabulary.

I won't give too much away in this post, I will be returning to the police station on Friday to give three statements.

One will hopefully lead to the tracking down of an undesirable person. The other two will deal with two people who have subjected me to a great deal of harassment for some time now.

Some unfortunately have up to now got away with what they have done because of a six month rule. Which is great pity in one particular case, this of course won't effect any attempt to discredit them in court as an unsuitable prosecution witness against me.