Friday, September 21, 2012

Beautiful Ridiculous or Sublimely Ridiculous However Cllr Lowe is not renowned for his Kantian Intellect

Beautiful Ridiculous or Sublimely Ridiculous However Cllr Lowe is not renowned for his Kantian Intellect

Deputy Mayor Councillor Adam Lowe who signed and accepted a harassment notice has done it again.

As he is my Councillor I sent him and others a email and he complained to the police.

He told PC Yeoman based at Melton Police Station.

I was using a personal email and I should not use it to contact him and by doing so I was harassing him.

PC Yeoman explained this was not harassment.

I consider Cllr Lowes report to the police harassment.

The email address used was provided by the councillor and has been used for over a year.

I pity Cllr Lowe he was a nice guy before he joined the ranks of the mob.

An example of a email sent to me from Cllr Lowe:


From: Adam Lowe 

To: Cllr Martin Brookes

Subject: Adam calling - cool


Martin

I agree, you should blogg what the Police do not do, I just don't want you to blogg me saying that comment, they would not appreciate me showing support for the public criticising them, I am not meant to and basically they are right in that thought process.

Mostly the cops are brill, Jo Lloyd is one of the best in Oakham, he is very very proactive and straight down the middle. Honestly I don't know a bad one, they are doing a difficult job under difficult circumstances, it is a very demanding job, trust me I know.

Yes I did find your laughing Policeman jibe funny actually, linked with the complaint investigation though it came across wrong, not just for me but how serious you may be perceived.

We have concluded the investigation and submitted the finding to Joyce now.

I think a lot of your really good stuff is ignored because people just block or ignore you, that is wrong because you do have some good ideas and motivation.

Anyway lets move forward, lets get on with what we are meant to be doing, improve Oakham, without a plan, but at least we are on the Council and that is a good place to be to have any hope of getting ideas to reality??

Catch you later.

Adam