Thursday, September 13, 2012

Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison Calls Me a Scum Bag and threatens me

Today's Blog post about the Freedom of St Georges Barracks

prompted a message from Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrsion.

From the message below you will see Mr Harrison shows his true colours.

It would seem just because I mistakenly assumed  Mr Harrison was a guest when he attends the Barracks and photographs events at which his friends attended as guests, he feels he can correspond with me calling me a scum bag and threatening me.

Earlier this year Mr Harrison was one of that group of 9 who gave trumped up statements
to the local police only to be rejected by the CPS.

Mr Harrison is a bully that is my feeling and I only assume his recent put down by some one on Oakham People has prompted him to turn his activities once again toward me.


Facebook messages today From Jim Harrison


Jim Harrison. For your information I have never been invited to eat anything at St Georges Barracks nor have I ever been there as a guest. 

Get your information correct before making comments about me. Put that on your blog you lying scumbag. 

I am sick and tired of your slurs and comments about me and now it is time for action and the sooner the better. 


Now run off to the police station and report me for this.

Jim Harrison You don't even know me nor what I am like.It has taken a lot of lies from you to get me mad, I have had enough, be warned, I have stayed quiet for long enough, you know absolutely nothing about me or my character nor ever will. Now run off to the police station and tell them that as well


It now appears Mr Harrison is so confident he can continue to threaten and intimidate me without fear of the local police holding him to account he now no longer does this behind a made up name.