Sunday, March 17, 2013

How can the Oakham Councillor afford it?

For a long time now people connected to local governance have wrongly called me a dole sponger.

Yes, I have been out of work for a long time but not as long as some of our local councillors.

This week I paid my bills and had little left over, I wonder how one of those councillors can
afford his lifestyle. They recently purchased a new car and disposed of two others. I am sure
the running costs of these cars far exceeds the sum they have received over the last 8 years +
in the form of Job Seekers allowance.

Then  there is the added cost of fags and booze and coke (cola)



That same Councillor has recently declared  he has taken ownership of the
above small house.

The same house nearby residents tell me Leicestershire Police visited
on or around the 17th January this year when they made an arrest. Apparently they removed
a number of computers, I hazard a guess he was using them to gain an advantage over
me and doing a super job search.






Contractors are often seen tending the small finely kept rear garden.

Is it  possible that this Councillor is one of our secret Oakham in Bloom
lottery winners?

http://www.oakhaminbloom.org.uk/