Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its possible Cllr Charles Haworth, has been arrested for a part involvement in the years of Harassment I have endured.

Its possible Cllr Charles Haworth, has been arrested for a part involvement in the years of Harassment I have endured.

Residents in his road confirmed that around the 17th January 2013, Police were seen at his home removing him and various items.

This seems more than  coincidental as this the same time police say they arrested a man and took away
his two computers they say that man admitted on tape his guilt.

On both occasions when  Leicestershire Police were issuing bail to the man who they won't ID, Cllr Haworth
was absent from Council meetings stating personal reasons.

Over the years Cllr Haworth has behaved in the most bizarre and foul manner and enjoyed the protection
of Inspector Monks  and Sgt Foster.

If  he has been arrested now, the police are still protecting him.

They claim the CPS prosecutor has asked the police not to name the arrested person.

The CPS deny this.

Cllr Haworth's local residents also say he enjoys frequent visits from Tory Rutland County Councillor Edward Baines.

This week I wrote to Rutland County Council and asked if Geoff Pook had been arrested or
questioned about anything relating to my case.

Chief Executive Helen Briggs responded saying it was inappropriate for the  council to answer  my
question, (which surely would just require a yes or no) She then said she had advised the police of
my questions. (a clear breach of data protection) She then asked if I was to respond to her email
I should use a private address which she supplied?

For nearly five years I have often said Cllr Haworth has been responsible for some of the most
despicable conduct directed at me  and friends.

At past meetings with Mr Pook and the Town Clerk I often departed with the feeling they both
knew who is responsible.

The police claim if the suspects ID is revealed it could affect the investigation.

I believe this to be rubbish, because after two months surely the suspect would have been able
to send out enough warnings to the others involved.

It stinks of a cover up and damage limitation, to protect the police who Sgt Shellard says have in the past failed stating bad police management and I am fed up hearing that.

It also seems the early retirement of Geoff Pook from Rutland County Council is the back door option.