Saturday, March 23, 2013

Leicestershire Police Call Oakham Town Councillors "Children" !

Leicestershire Police Call Oakham Town Councillors "Children" !

This morning I attended the public surgery at Oakham Town Council.

The Rutland County Councillors failed to appear.

Oakham Town Councillors Joyce Lucas and Charles Haworth were present.

Mrs Lucas was rude and refused to answer my questions.

She left the room to call the police, wasting taxpayers'  money and continuing
her campaign of harassment leaving me in the company of Charles Haworth
reading  his Daily Mail.

The  police arrived. Cllr Haworth spoke for the first time and lied to them.

The police were satisfied I had not committed any offence and departed
after stating Oakham Town Councillors were like children and had wasted
many hours of their time.

Before they left they suggested I write to the council and ask
where Lady Ruddle's tree is located.

Also I should write to Cllr Haworth and ask about the allegations that he has
been arrested.

They also suggested I write to the local paper, Cllr Lucas interrupted and said
"they wont publish his letters"?

I was on the phone speaking to another councillor. During the conversation
Cllr Lucas,  her husband and Haworth run out of the front door and locked me in the hall.

How childish can you get?!