Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oakham School to buy Oakham Police Station



Oakham School to buy Oakham  Police Station

Whilst waiting to photograph a Councillor leaving Oakham Police
Station yesterday.

Builders and representatives from Leicestershire Police turned
up and talked about the new building project.

They said the station above is going to be purchased by Oakham School.

This is interesting because the property has not yet been put on the
market.

Surely public property  should be put on the open market to obtain
the best value for tax payers  or has Leicestershire Police caught
the same disease as Oakham Town Council who let the gym to
friends below the market value last year?

Going back to the reason for being outside the police station, I did
get my photographs of the Councillor leaving the police station.

The Councillor at first refused to leave the station as he feared a
breach of the peace, it is amazing  how all bullies often turn out to
be big cowards.

Before the Councillor would leave, a plain clothes officer came
out waving a warrant card, just like in the movies.

He was  friendly and we came to a agreement  that I would cross the
road to take my photographs. recognising I did not need to agree to this the officer thanked
me and returned to the station.

A few moments later the Councillor opened the door and then run back in
he then came back out and I took the required photographs.

As agreed with the police I wont ID him at this stage.

The police said they would telephone me this morning and  so far they have not.
If they continue to fob me off and treat me as if I am some fool instead of a victim
of years of the most foul, vile and filthy crimes. I may decide to publish the photographs
of the disgusting Councillor.