Friday, November 29, 2013

Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Councillor was responsible for the closure of my Flickr accounts why did Helen Briggs and Geoff Pook Rutland County Council Lie?

Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Councillor was responsible for the closure of my Flickr accounts
why did Helen Briggs and Geoff Pook Rutland County Council Lie?

My Flickr accounts were constantly closed and I lost a lot of money each time BT Yahoo closed them.

Rutland  County Council and Oakham Town Council objected to some of my photographs and
lawful comment.

Back in 2010 it was easy to secure the closure of Flickr accounts. You made a report and as you can see from Councillor Haworth's email correspondence distributed by Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison
he appears to be surprised by the instant response and action taken to close my account for the last time.

When  I questioned Rutland County Council about this activity at a public meeting the admitted
they were responsible for the closure of my accounts, but it was not their intention to have the
accounts closed. They objected to comments and images posted and wanted them removed.

Why did they take the blame for Oakham Town Councillor Haworth's actions?

Did they ask him to do it?

Why did  Leicestershire Police recently asked him to access my Facebook account to
see if I was discussing my trial on-line?

The same has happened to some of my Yfrog accounts which I used to host images
for this blog. resulting in missing images on this blog.

One example was when I posted images of Leicester City Councils Beatrice Potter
Christmas display all those  images were flagged as offensive. I can only assume
that was also Cllr Haworth attempting to disrupt by blog after all that his and the
local authorities goal!



From: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
To: #########
Subject: FW: [Flickr Case 1368006] Re: Other Concerns
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:43:46 +0000


They sent this virtually at the same time as the account was closed!!!!!!!!





> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:01:43 +0000
> From: case1368006@support.flickr.com
> To: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
> Subject: [Flickr Case 1368006] Re: Other Concerns
>
> Thanks for the heads up. We greatly appreciate the time that
> you've taken to help us keep Flickr a community that
> everyone can enjoy.
>
> We will review the URL(s) that you've provided against our
> Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for violations and
> take any necessary action.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heather