Saturday, February 15, 2014

Job Interview, Cllr Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Council, Digs

Job Interview

Yesterday I attended a Job Interview, it went well I have progressed to the next stage.

if that goes well, I will soon be paying for Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth's life
on benefit.

The deluded Councillor and his chums often attacked me for existing on JSA. refering to
me as a sponger and telling me to get a job.

It's not a lifestyle choice, I don't chose to be out of work.

Cllr Haworth does, he lives at home with his mother runs a car, pops on his boots and
joins the Leicester University archeology digs when it suits him. A lifestyle the tax payer
has now supported for nearly ten years.

what I can't understand is why this councillor who admited being a criminal to  Leicestershire
Police was not charged and why he still remains a councillor?