Thursday, February 06, 2014

Major (Retd) D.C.Crouch DFC, MiD, resident of Langham Rutland Calls for more openness and transparency at Rutland County Council, Bus Station, Helen Briggs and my case.

Major (Retd) D.C.Crouch DFC, MiD, MiD resident of Langham Rutland Calls for
more openness and transparency at Rutland County Council,  Bus Station, Helen Briggs and my case costs



I am not sure what the £20,000 is Mr Crouch is referring to.

Also my case was not dismissed I was found not guilty.

As for the cost to the tax payer is runs passes the £20,000

When you add up my legal costs.
Police Costs
for both 2012 and 2013 cases

The cost for police a police Inspector personally deciding he would sit in
court with Rutland County Staff whilst they were all being paid with public
money.

The total cost of the two failed legal cases is disgusting.

All because we have a bunch of puréed mixed up Tory rubbish who
don't believe in the principals the Mr Crouch and his kind bravely fought
for in Sandakan Borneo in Malaysia and Singapore.