Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snowdin Accountancy Services Limted Oakham Town Council Second Periodic Audit

Snowdin Accountancy Services Limted Oakham Town Council Second Periodic Audit

I strongly believe it is time to change the internal auditor again.

This auditor was found by the Clerk, after the external auditor ruled Oakham Town
Council's relationship with their previous auditor was to close.

A number of years has passed since then.

The auditor fails to pick up on simple dishonest petty cash transactions processed
by the clerk to the Mayor Adam Lowe, I picked one transaction at random and did
some research which led to the Tory Mayor asking me to keep quiet about it. If the
first one I look at contains a dishonest eliment, I wonder how much more are?

Petty Cash Oakham Town Council 31st January 2014, Dishonest Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe

You  would also  think the account would have been paid enough to sign his report?

Anyone could have produced this