Monday, March 24, 2014

Stephen K Amos Twitter Tribute to Ben Cowburn

Stephen K Amos Twitter Tribute to Ben Cowburn



.






HMP Ashwell Photographs



Walking around the site today, I was reminded of how the local establishment trash, mainly Tory were planning this time last year for the second time, to send me of to a place like this.

Conservative Rutland County Council Chief Executive Helen Briggs who lied in court under oath.

Former Conservative and Now my independent Rutland County Councillor Gene Plews. Accused me
of destroying Oakham.

The late Mr Tyers

Former Oakham Mayors Jim Harrison and  Paul  Beech

Oakham Town Councillor Joyce Lucas

Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe

Oakham Town Councillor John Nowell

Oakham Town Councillor Alf Dewis

and the worst of the lot Oakham Town Councillor internet troll, hate mail producer, court room liar
homophobic Charles Haworth. Leicestershire  Police refused to name Cllr Haworth as the criminal
until the day of my arrest. Then PC Sue Cockerall was forced to lie for DS McDonald. She told me the
CPS had given instructions that Cllr Haworth should not be charged. She said DS McDonald had attached
a letter to the file. I doubt if the file was ever seen by the CPS because in court DS McDonald who told the truth under oath and said he decided not to charge Haworth, it's disgusting officers can lie outside the court room.

Sgt Chris Wharton of Leicestershire Police, currently a subject of an official legal claim so I will just say he will be running the London Marathon this year for a very good cause.

Sgt Wharton like most public employees is not paid enough so he has set up his company.




It's nearly a year after Leicestershire Police invaded my home and privacy based on lies from the above.
My home has not felt the same since their intrusion.



UKIP Rutland County Councillors Richard Gale Right
Also arrested around the same time.

People say Leicestershire Police is corrupt, it's no surprise when you look at the number of officers who
move in from the Met.

Not much has changed since my court case at the end of last year.

After my court hearing I received a barrage of threatening and homophobic telephone messages from a unknown person.

Leicestershire Police tell me they have traced the caller. PC Icke told me the man was mortified when
he turned up at his home, almost making me feel as I should feel sorry for this man.

I am told he will receive a summons to appear in court, I will be given the summons number not much use
with out a name, court or date.

PC Icke said I will recieve a letter after the man is dealt with, it is anticipated he will plead guilty.

PC Icke said I am the first person who has asked for further details about a court appearance like this one.
he went on to explain if the man pleads not guilty then he and I would be called by the court.

Is this really how Leicestershire Police and the Justice system treat victims of Hate Crimes? I guess it is.

I do not trust Leicestershire Police.

DS McDonald Spoke to my Advocate before the verdict at my trial last year when he realised he had been supporting a liar know as Cllr Charles Haworth and then he spoke to me after the verdicts and repeated
what he had told my Advocate. "Nothing personal Martin and I will be reviewing your complaint
against Haworth"

I now know he lied or he was stopped by higher ranking officers, many people are aware
of Cllr Haworth's friendship with officer like Inspector Johnny Monks a frequent visitor to
Haworth whilst he was using Rutland County Library Computers to post his online hate.
Was the Inspector advising him on what to type in the comfort of the private computer
study room (No3) or asking him to behave I don't think its the latter because the visits
were to frequent.

It is said Cllr Haworth has been used by the local establishment to attack those they
don't like because his medication makes him easy to manipulate. I personally think
he has chosen to be a Homophobic, Anti Semetic nasty piece of work.

I have written to Ds McDonald and the CPS.

  




Her Majesty's Prison Service serves the public by keeping in custody those
committed by the courts.

Our duty is to look after them with humanity and to help them lead law
abiding and useful lives in custody and after release.










Not sure if this has something to do with the occult experiments
held on site.

http://www.rutland-times.co.uk/news/local/night-of-ghostbusting-at-former-prison-site-in-oakham-1-5717902






I agree with Cllr Alf Dewis the prison site now know as Oakham
Enterprise Park is Conservative Deputy Leader of Rutland County
Councils White Elephant.

No new tenants are taking up units, like the company BAT & BOTTLE
they are either desert the current Oakham industrial estate or the baby
white elephant Ashwell Buisness Park soom to be sold for housing.







































Location of the main accomadation blocks



Workshop


















The Di Paolo Building a rather cheap thin memorial plaque damaged








































































Vale Judo "Britains Most Succesful Judo Chain"