Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Oakham Town Meeting 2014 Report

Oakham Town Meeting 2014 Report

My bus was late so I was dissapointed to miss the outgoing Mayors remarks.

I was in time to hear Ex Mr Paul Beech comment on the stupid proposal for a one way system in Oakham's Town Centre. He also dissaproves.

Mrs Beech raised an issue about the Freedom of Entry Oakham Town Council are going to grant to a RAF Whittering Regiment, and questioned why the council had not approved a request from a regiment with connections to the town. Personally I don't think anyone should write and ask for a honour.
I agree RAF Whiittering has little or no connection to Oakham and the council is clutching at straws when it attempts to justify this waste of tax payers money by digging deep into history to find the smallest link.

Other members of the public spke about the night time issues caused by pub customer and called for more council support.

I raised the issue of Councillors conduct especially Cllr Charles Haworth and Co who have behave in a disgusting manner since 2009. I called for his resignation.

The strange councillor then pulled a very old copy of the Rutland Times from his handbag.
It contained the article about my disqualification, but he failed to tell them I appealed at the high court and
won.

Cllr Haworth and others admit Homphobic Crude and Crass conduct but that fine because they do it in their personal capicity. This excuse should not be permited. He should resign along with at least Cllr Lucas.
A lot of his attacks against me and others in the community have contained or were based on information he obtained as a councillor.