Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Former Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe Lied To The Rutland Times, When He Resigned From Leicestershire Police

Former Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe Lied When He Resigned From Leicestershire Police

Cllr Adam Lowe was a special constable for Leicestershire Police.

I traced inappropriate conduct, I mentioned this on my blog some time ago.

I reported this Cllr Lowe's employer and the Police Professional Standards.

His employer had words with him.

The police appeared to do nothing.

Last week detectives from Leicestershire Police told me there was an active complaints file open
when he resigned.

I telephoned Cllr Lowe and discussed this with him.

At first he accused  Police, as his employer of being in breach of the data protection act.

Then he admitted he was offered as described by BBC Panorama, the back door exit.
He said he was told if he resigned his record would not be effected.

After the outcome of the Sgt Wharton case I don't think he had anything to worry about.
I told Cllr Lowe it was not my intention for him to lose his role at Leicestershire Police.
I suggested he might like to return one day.

He responded no way would he return to the most corrupt organisation he had ever known.

He went on to tell me his position was fine until  Inspector Kam Mystry arrived at Oakham.
He said the Inspector was racist and other things.

After Cllr Lowes resignation from Leicestershire Police he lied to the Rutland Times who gave
him a large space to say he is a wonderful person and he had resigned to spend more time
working for charity. Then he became our Mayor and tried to place many stupid restrictions
upon me. Sgt Mac Donald issued a notice ordering me in summary not to photograph or
comment on-line about the Mayor. The CPS tore the disgusting order up.