Friday, September 19, 2014

BP Connect, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Oakham, Rutland, Still Seeking Staff.

BP Marks & Spencer, Oakham, Rutland, Still Seeking Staff.



Some time ago I applied via the BP site for employment
at the new BP Marks & Spencer. I was turned down.

Then a month later I was contacted to attend a interview
in Corby, not a easy place to get to using public transport
from Oakham. The Rutland Flyer does eventually get
you to Corby, passing the required destination.

I attended the interview and felt it did not go as well
I would have liked it to go.

Two hours later on my return to Oakham, I received
the rejection email. Obviously unfortunately
not up to BP standards.

A shame really the good looking manager appeared
to be nice!

I learnt the new petrol station and store is expecting
to open early October.

I was told once it opens the doors won't ever close,
trading 24hrs a day and 365 days a year.

Handy for that late night pint of milk or bottle of
champagne.

I was told successful applicants would be trained
at Corby.

I noticed today, many more adverts have been placed
on job sites.