Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Joshua Briggs, Legal Executive at Wilkin Chapman Grange Solicitors, Grimsby, Rutland County Council

Monday, September 29, 2014

Joshua Briggs, Legal Executive at Wilkin Chapman Grange Solicitors, Grimsby, Advice From My Advocate, Rutland County Council

My successful legal eagle, Advocate and Prosecutor has given me the following
advice in relation to Rutland County Councils unreasonable demands.

Just ignore it. 

You certainly shouldn't sign any undertakings or apologise!.

But, maybe you should work on the basis that your protest has worked and move on to the next stage. 

Maybe those who follow you would like to see how council money is being spent on bullyboy tactics like this!!





I am curious to know if it's lawful for a legal executive / Trainee Solicitor to sign off this type of spurious demand?

And I wonder did the adorable Peter-Keith Lucas of Bevan Brittan, expert provincial lawyer for prize winning bullying councils hang up on Helen Briggs?

A person not legally trained suggest this advice:

'I'd like to suggest the famous Arkell vs Pressdram response, but then I am not a lawyer'


Monday, September 29, 2014


Rutland County Council (DC) Legal Bullies of the year, Private Eye, Will they never learn? Wilkin Chapman Grange Solicitors

Rutland County Council are living up to their Private Eye Award as Legal Bullies of the Year


During my two weeks of protest at Rutland County Council

They have called the police and fortunately the police have upheld my right to protest.

Today once again the police confirmed my right to protest outside the council, Sgt J Hodson of Leicestershire Police during my protest was very courteous.

Today the council despite this sent me the letter shown below from a legal executive in Grimsby.

The letter is extraordinary.

Considering the the gentleman has not been fully informed of the harassment I have
endured over many years, at the hands of local politicians and the Chief Executive
and their corrupt local police who are currently subject to an ongoing investigation
which could lead to criminal proceedings being brought by the Anti Corruption Unit
of Leicestershire Police.

For Rutland County Council to demand an apology from me is a travesty of common justice and the height insolence.

I can fully understand why Mrs Briggs and co, does not want to tolerate my presence at the
council entrance.

Over the last two weeks, I have seen a lot of unhappy RCC customers. Today
two members of the public spoke to me and raised allegations of harassment by the daughter of Cllr
Edward Baines, She is an Uppingham Town Councillor. The people claim
her behaviour is unacceptable, perhaps like so many of my foes, they suggest
the over consumption of liquid refreshment might be the cause. (I have had to tone down their comments)

Trolls of Rotland.v Laura Norder

Dishonest RCC claim my protest in causing alarm and distress, Please can they explain
why most people smile.

Is Roger Begy's and Edward Baines' smile just a smile of embarrassment?



The council claim the noise is excessive, I wonder what the Decibel levels are from
my tiny speakers. I am sure well within legal limits.