Thursday, October 09, 2014

Oakham Town Councillors Barricade Themselves in Office During Protest

Oakham Town Councillors Barricade Themselves in Office During Protest



Taking on-board the advice given to me from Cllr Leanne Martin I stage my
last for a while noisy protest at Oakham Town Council.

Cllr Martin had twice previously objected to my protesting at her planning sub
committee meetings and suggested the place to protest was the full council meeting.



After the Chairman Cllr Jayne Woodcock introduced the meeting I proceeded
to play dance music.

Cllr Stan Stubbs certainly knows the moves as he dance in his seat much to
the amusement of other members.

The Councillors then abandoned the chamber and barricaded them selves in
the Clerks office, to prevent filming of the meeting the Clerk covered the
window in the door with a old poster.



There is no video of last nights meeting due to YouTube
copyright restrictions currently imposed on videos containing
popular music.