Thursday, November 27, 2014

Oakham Town Council Planning and Parks Committee Meeting Report and Video 27th November 2014

Oakham Town Council Planning and Parks Committee Meeting Report and Video 27th November 2014

After public deputations the councillors moved into the office, because I objected to Cllr Stan Stubs
interruptions during the time I attempted to give my deputation, regarding Cllr Maureen Dodds absence.

I presented councillors with facts they did not want to hear. Cllr Stubs attempted to prevent the
deputation by interrupting me and by saying apologies for absence was a agenda item?

The Councillors decided to move the meeting into the officer. Councillors walked to the office Cllr Dewis and Lowe blocked my way to the door.

After Cllr Dewis closed the door I opened it and Cllr Dewis tried to close it and I was hit by the
door. Cllr Dewis said I walked into the door!

During the deputation I meant to say Cllr Maureen Dodds name and by mistake due
to Cllr Stubs Rude interruptions, I  named another Councillor who was not involved .
I have cut their name from the video.
I do not normally edit the meeting videos but in this case.
I thought it appropriate to remove the name I used in error.
Those who were involved were Mr Quinton, Wendy Miller, Jim Harrison and Cllr Maureen Dodds.

Cllr Adam Lowe called the police and told them there could be a breach of the peace! and a member
of the public wants to report an assault.

Whilst waiting for the police Cllr Dewis stood staring at me looking quite angry and crazed.

After a period of time he started to verbally attack and insult me despite the knowledge
he was being filmed.

He said everything I say or write is a lie. No one speaks to me and I live with two people.
I have no influence. Charles Haworth did not resign because of my complaints.
He also said he did not understand why people watch my recordings of the council meetings
and said people are accusing me of editing them. I am not sure why because I have not until
this one which removes a Councillors name because I don't want to upset them.

I am sure Cllr Dewis Deputy Mayor will say all this post is a lie.

I leaving the lies to the council, the council said it had purchased and installed
a CCTV camera and recording equipment to record meetings to publish on their
website. No meetings have been publish since its installation.
Cllr Dewis said the main reason for the installation was to record me in case
I committed a crime.

The council does not display a yellow sign required by law when CCTV is used
in public places for the purpose of crime prevention or recording of crime.

The council has no understanding of Data Protection Laws.

The Clerk said all elected members will have access to the system via their
mobile phone and home computers. Elected member should not have
free access to this stored data.

The council also records CCTV footage outside the chamber. Recording
all those who enter Victoria Hall via the communal area. There is no
notice naming the council as the operator of the system.

There is a notice in the area referring to Victoria Hall's systems
that does no cover that area. That notice is display up high on a
ceiling beam.