Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dave Blanksby Co-option Letter Oakham Town Council

Dave Blanksby Co-option Letter Oakham Town Council

Last night Oakham Town Council Co-opted the Vice Chairman of Oakham
in Bloom onto the council.

There was a issue raised by Cllr Alan Walters regarding an applicants letter.

This morning I made a request to see the co-opted applicants letter.

I don't believe the town council has provided me with his letter of application.

I have been given a copy of a email he sent to the council on the 30th November 2014

Titled: My application to be co-opted into the Next Available Ward

This email is dated before the last co-option which Mt Blanksby was not considered
for.

This email is not a lawful application because of the date of receipt and it does
not specify the ward the applicant is applying for and is not signed.