Monday, March 23, 2015

Jim Harrison Former Oakham Mayor Selling Images of me for Marketing & Packaging

Jim Harrison Former Oakham Mayor Selling Images of me for Marketing & Packaging










































Former Oakham Mayor and Photographer Jim Harrison has
some nice photographs for sale on a online site.
Recently he has complimented them with five photographs
of me.

He is offering the photograph for marketing and packaging
use for up to five years at £149 each.

I have not given my Mr Harrison consent to sell images of
me for marketing or packaging use.

If anyone does buy them and use them in this way, I hope
Mr Harrison has a healthy bank balance. I have seen
reports of  similar cases like this ending up in court.

Not dwelling on that, it made me think. I have images of
many connected to our local governance, maybe I could sell
those image of course for charity and promise those
buying won't use them to promote products such as fruit
loops, Fruit and Nut loafs or Fruit and Nut Chocolate....


Images could be purchased and proceeds distributed to
charities who support those with mental illness or alcoholism .
Support groups for victims of hate crimes and bullying
straight or gay and families effected by suicide.

A few samples: