Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Rutland Rape

The Rutland Rape

Today whilst visiting a friend in a Rutland Village I heard a woman say something
I had never heard before and would never want to hear to hear again.

A lady know by my friend called in for a chat. She said she had been having a
difficult time. And attempted to explain something that had happened to her,
after some time she said he raped me over the road. I was shocked.

I was pleased to hear Leicestershire Police appear to be supportive.

The man accused is well known and his wife is involved in a well known local
Rutland organisation.

The lady obviously did not discuss the finer details of what happened. But it
was sad to hear her say I trusted him for so long, I did not expect him to be
that sort of man he pinned me to the floor I could not move or get up.

www.jasminehouse.org.uk