Monday, April 20, 2015

Edward Baines Conservative Upper Crust Candidate For Martinsthorpe Ward Rutland Buttering Up Voters Leaflet

Edward Baines Conservative Upper Crust Candidate For Martinsthorpe Ward Rutland Buttering Up Voters Leaflet

If like me you are an outsider here in Rutland, you may have been told quite firmly at times
"I am born and bred in Rutland and its nothing to do with you"

Today I have learnt a new term thanks to Tory Edward Baines "Born and Bread in Rutland"
This may be a spelling mistake? not one you would expect from a former School Master.

Mr Baines says his profession is that of a school master, so I wonder why on other profiles
such as the local history society president, he simply dismisses it and describes it as a short spell in teaching.

I was asked was it a short spell, due to his spelling standards which appear worse mine or was it
something even worse? I wont publish the rumors, although I do believe I did mention
an allegation which was made some time ago, about his conduct as a head boy at a local school
many years ago.