Friday, April 10, 2015

Oakham Town Council Elections Uncontested Martin Brookes Returns

Oakham Town Council Elections Uncontested Martin Brookes Returns

Once again not all seat have been filled. Details to follow.

Oakham Mayor Jayne Woodcock is stepping down. a costly chairmanship
with tax payers money spent on meals and only last month £68 paid for
a taxi.

Sadly a Councillor with and brain and manners is also stepping down.
Dr Guthrie who has done a grand job.

He is currently the chair of governors for the New Free School I hope
that goes well for him.

John Nowell is also going thank goodness is all I will say about
that.

Two other seriously rotten remain, I shall have to not react to their
goading.

Poor Joyce is still on board and so are Cllrs Blanksby, Lowe and Howard
there are two other new members.

I am pleased I kept my name card from all those years ago, I am a firm
believer in saving tax payers money.

 

















I will be campaigning to cut costs 45% administration costs are
excessive.

I don't describe myself as a dignitary and will do my best
to serve the residents of Oakham.

I would like to say a big thank you to those who support me
and thanks for all the kind messages received this evening.
Some as far as York.