Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Charles Cade – Parish Council Election Candidate 2015 North Luffenham

Vote for Charles Cade – Parish Council Election Candidate 2015

Charles Cade

I have been a village resident for 35 years and have served on the Parish Council for 20 years, currently as Chairman.

My responsibilities have been “The Oval”, the allotments, organising the village bonfire and developing and planting the new woodland area. I have also been pro-actively involved in various other projects.

I enjoy participating in village life and am involved with the Cricket Club, Scouts and Community Centre.

My aim is to continue to work on behalf of all village residents – representing your views and continuing to improve and develop the amenities of our lovely Rutland village.

Promoted by Charles Cade of

4 Glebe Road
North Luffenham
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 8JU