Thursday, May 14, 2015

Oakham Town Councils Lack Of Local Neighborhood Plan Patsy Clifton, Martin Brookes, Alf Dewis

Oakham Town Councils Lack Of Local Neighborhood Plan Patsy Clifton, Martin Brookes,  Alf Dewis


Mrs Clifton raised the issue of Oakham not having implemented a local plan.



Mr Dewis blamed Rutland County Council.

I disputed this because  readers will know I have previously published his reason
and repeat it in this video at the public meeting.

After the meeting Mr Dewis reprimanded me for criticising the Town
Council in Public and told me it was the not the correct place to do so
because I am now a town Councillor.

So where is the correct place Mr Dewis? The local press show no interest
and wont publish anything.

This blog in your opinion is the wrong place and now public meetings.

Oakham Town Council is not open to any form of criticism or scrutiny and
that needs to change.

I am pleased to say Langham parish council, who do not employ
a full time officer like so many parish councils they have achieved
the  implementation of a local plan. Which I am sure they won't
regret.


Or is it the case Rutland County Council are interfering with the
running of Oakham Town Council?