Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Steve Marson – Parish Council Election Candidate 2015 North Luffenham

Vote for Steve Marson – Parish Council Election Candidate 2015

I’m Steve Marson and have lived in the village now for approaching 20 years, almost all of my adult life. My family and I love the place so much when we moved house 4 years ago it was just a few hundred yards across the village oval from Ancaster Way to Church Street! One of my children still attends our school and the other only left last year.

I have recently attended a number of Parish Council meetings and it struck me just how important the work is that the Council does and how many of the skills I have developed during my career could be put to good use so I’ve thrown my hat into the ring to take a more active role in our village.

I bring along experience in project management, fundraising, business strategy, teamwork and consultation having worked in many roles in a large Retail business for over 25 years. I believe these are all key skills to be a success as a Parish Councillor.

If you vote for me you will be voting for someone who intends to bring energy, passion and enthusiasm to the Council and someone who would seek wider views on important Village matters to be able to represent more of the population.

I do believe that our Village needs a plan for the future that represents more aspects of village life and seeks to improve the facilities for all, from young to old. With a newly elected Council we have a great opportunity to breath fresh life into our community.

Promoted by Steve Marson of

The Dovecote
4a Church Street
North Luffenham
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 8JR