Friday, May 15, 2015

The Old Buttercross Marston's Barleythorpe Oakham Rutland Opens Monday Photographs and Video

The Old Buttercross Marston's Barleythorpe Oakham Rutland Opens Monday

The new Marston's pub The Old Buttercross in Oakham. will be run by Managers Shane and Kate Read.

The new pub opens Monday.

I was hoping to get a job there but Marstons like so many large companies use crap
online recruitment sites.

I applied around 10pm one evening and by the time I had read the application
acknowledgement I had received the rejected which told me my application
had been carefully considered within five minutes.

I think this pub will be busy customers were being turned away today.

If the food is as good as their place outside Melton Mowbray it will I am sure
become a very popular place to eat.

As for employment the staff all look a lot younger and prettier than me I guess
that is what the customer would want.

For The Old Buttercross Facebook Page Click Link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Old-Buttercross/652044948256658





To see construction Images Click Link
https://www.flickr.com/photos/martinbrookesoakham/sets/72157652446207049