Monday, July 06, 2015

Conduct Complaints Oakham Town Special Meeting Conduct Business 29th June 2015 Unlawful and Void

Dear Mrs Mogg (Monitoring Officer)

Thank you for calling, I can meet on Thursday as agreed.

I decided to submit the standards complaints so you are clear of my complaint and to save yours and mine
time on Thursday.

For the first time ever Oakham Town Councils business has been ruled unlawful and void due to the conduct of
its chairman and supportive members. Bringing Oakham Town Council into serious disrepute.

The video of the meeting can be seen here:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8p-9r_MWSo

The details of each conduct complaint submitted online are as follows:

1:
Cllr Alf Dewis Chaired a meeting on Monday 29th June 2015.
At that meeting he prevent me from speaking at the meeting, he falsely accused me of causing a disruption.
He adjourned the meeting and failed
to reconvene it when he unlawfully succeeded in excluding me from the meeting.
As Chairman he moved the meeting into a locked office with and unlawfully conducted council business with other members.

2:
On Monday 29th June 2015
Cllr Vince Howard unlawfully voted to exclude me from a meeting.
Cllr Vince Howard took part in unlawful council business after a meeting was adjourned and not formally reconvened in twice.

3:
On Monday 29th June 2015
Cllr Joyce Lucas unlawfully voted to exclude me from a meeting.
Cllr Joyce Lucas took part in unlawful council business after a meeting was adjourned and not formally reconvened in twice.

4:
On Monday 29th June 2015
Cllr Stan Stubbs unlawfully voted to exclude me from a meeting.
Cllr Stan Stubbs took part in unlawful council business after a meeting was adjourned and not formally reconvened twice.

5:
On Monday 29th June 2015
Cllr Paul Mills unlawfully voted to exclude me from a meeting.
Cllr Paul Mills took part in unlawful council business after a meeting was adjourned and not formally reconvened twice.

6:
On Monday 29th June 2015
Cllr Adam Lowe unlawfully voted to exclude me from a meeting.
Cllr Adam Lowe took part in unlawful council business after a meeting was adjourned and not formally reconvened twice.


Cllr Martin Brookes