Saturday, July 25, 2015

Oakham Deputy Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Threatens me with a Facebook Page Childish Oakham Town Council

Oakham Deputy  Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Threatens me with a Facebook Page Childish Oakham Town Council

Yesterday I received the following email from our deputy Mayor.
Falsely claiming I said the following. Which I did not.

people claiming ESA are fat , lazy or mental 

Some weeks ago during a conversation with Mr Lowe in the presence of Cllr Lucas
whilst waiting for a meeting I answered questions from Cllr Lowe
about my personal circumstance, because Mr Lowe thinks people
on JSA like me are well. The amount he thought those received
on JSA was that received by people on ESA.
During the conversation comments were made about media
and public perception of people on ESA such as it is reported
in the media once Leicester had the highest proportion of
claimants who were obese.

Mr Lowe asked me are you saying all people claiming ESA are fat ,
lazy or mental? I replied "NO"

Oakham Town Councils old guard are very unhappy at this
moment in time because I speak out and they don't like it.

I responded to Mr Lowe suggesting he must be missing the
assistance of former ex deputy Mayor Charles Haworth
who publishes the laughing stocks blog which he and other
members of Oakham Town Council past and present have
contributed to since 2010 the content I am described as
a beggar, thief and prostitute, this is  described by a
district judge as "Homophobic Crude and Crass"
That sums up our town council in three words.

It's looking highly likely now Mr Haworth is not
playing along with Oakham Town Council, Cllr Lowe
is ready to take over his role as publicity officer for
the fools.

I have asked Deputy Mayor Mr Lowe to send me a link to
he Facebook page as soon as he publishes and I am happy to
publish a  link to show how pathetic and childish members of
Oakham Town Council really are.


Email Received:

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 at 2:36 PM
From: "Adam Lowe"
To: "Martin Brookes"
Subject: Question


Dear Cllr Brookes

Can you please explain who exactly you were referring to when you said that people claiming ESA are fat , lazy or mental please.


This information is going on Facebook and it is only right that those you represent should know exactly what kind of Cllr you are.

Regards

Adam



This week  I received plenty of emails from our deputy mayor
in one he repeatedly calls me a liar.

I also received a text message in which he address me and
another Councillor as Muppets.