Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cllr Adam Lowe Oakham Deputy Mayor could lose job a Travis Perkins allegation of Dishonesty, Racism, Bullying and Homophobia

Cllr Adam Lowe Oakham Deputy Mayor could lose job a Travis Perkins allegation of Dishonesty, Racism, Bullying and Homophobia
Cllr Lowe disputes all the allegations made by a former Travis Perkins employee.
Although Cllr Lowe says the allegations are not true and has complained to the police
he did say at the meeting on Wednesday he would probably have a lot of spare time
soon.

I asked the former Travis Perkins employee if he was just being malicious or was he
telling the truth. He said in a email to me everything he has alleged is true and expressed
concern that Cllr Lowe had been viewing his wife's online profiles this week.
Of course nothing wrong with that as the profiles are public, but remembering how
members of Oakham Town Council did the same to me and stole images of my friends and
family and posted them on their "homophobic crude and crass blog site" I would be
quite concerned by that recent development.























Cllr Alf Dewis  Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Oakham Deputy Mayor Wearing New Body Cam
Oakham Mayor kept looking me and grinning whilst I was setting up my camera to film
the meeting, so I took this picture. Its a bit better than the one I often publish which reminds
of if looks could kill.