Sunday, August 02, 2015

Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM "No I don't as far as you are concerned." Oakham Town Council



Dear Oakham Town Council,

Cllr Lucas was very rude to me once again in public.

Cllr Lucas's conduct is very destructive and she should stop.

I have recorded her conduct and part of it can be listened to on You Tube.





She can be heard saying she does not care, "No I don't as far as you are concerned."

I question why she and others who think it is acceptable to be rude and exclude
me remain on this council.

Please I don't continually record people I start when people are rude as was the
case with Mrs Lucas. I started recording once started to describe me as a little man
and other insults.

Cllr Adam Lowe our deputy Mayor asked "has she been looking again" trust
Adam to always add some humour to what is a very serious situation.

I would like to know who thought Cllr Lucas was so deserving of a BEM?

So it would appear if a person is critical about the town councils failings,
Like pointing out their failure to submit annual accounts to external auditors
and  the dishonesty of their Mayor, I must expect that Cllr Lucas
and others have a right to continually be rude to me anytime or place.