Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's one year since Philip Quinton died. Oakham Town Council

Dear All

It's one year since Philip Quinton died.

Philip Quinton was convicted of making dozens of Threatening, malicious and homophobic phone calls to me.

A lot of those calls told me to keep my nose out of council business.

He had also planned to cause me harm.

Wendy Miller Rutland Cabs had to get consent for that level of
action from "her friends  she named as Ex Oakham Mayors, Maureen Dodds
and Jim Harrison. "Go ahead" she replied "they think what you are doing is funny"

I hope this helps the newer members of our council understand some of the
issues I personally have with our council.

Mr Quinton sadly died a short while after the conviction. So was never
fully rewarded by the old guard of Oakham Town Council.
Perhaps the current Chairman and Deputy might like to propose
a minutes silence at the next meeting as a tribute to Philips work
for our splendid town council?

From

Martin Brookes