Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oakham Town Councillors New Email Signature

Some of my fellow Councillors who call me childish and other things
have taken to sending me emails attacking or rude and even childish
and finishing them with Blog It or words of to that effect. I am struggling
to believe these people are adults let alone Councillors.

One of my old journalist friend was correct it takes a certain person
to become a parish councillor I should have took notice of their
warning five years ago.

I am not giving up We need a Town Council that serves our community not
itself and is considerate about how it handles tax payers money.





Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 12:10 AM

From: Jasmine

To: "martinbrookes@politician com" , "Richard White"
Cc: "Stan Stubbs" , "Richard White" , "Paul Mills" , "Vince Howard" , "Michael Elliott" , "Joyce Lucas" , "Alf Dewis" , "Allison Greaves" , "David Blanksby" , "Alex Moore" , "alan.duncan.mp@parliament.uk" , "news@lincsfm.co.uk" , "news@rutlandradio.co.uk" , "Hubbard, Chris" , "adamfromoakham@yahoo co. uk"

Subject: Re: OTC Meeting

I have little energy left after tonight, ###############################################

Blog this with pleasure ...



Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 9:23 AM

From: Vince

To: "Martin Brookes"

Cc: "Richard White" , "Oakham Town Council" , "Adam Lowe" , "Cllr Jasmine Hopkins" , "Stan Stubbs" , "Michael Elliott" , "Joyce Lucas" , "Alf Dewis" , "Allison Greaves" , "David Blanksby" , "Paul Mills"

############################################################################

Please feel free to blog

Sent from my iPhone