Saturday, November 21, 2015

John Kennedy Elected to Oakham Town Council Thank's Voters Via Facebook

John Kennedy Elected to Oakham Town Council Thank's Voters Via Facebook

John Kennedy Thank you for all who voted for me in today's election, I have just attended the count and have been elected, with 60.9% of the vote.As you can see from the official announcement, below, it was a low turnout of 9%, but for those who did, I Thank You. I look forward to representing you. As all who know me are aware, I am not doing this for personal gratification, I genuinely enjoy helping people. I will hold regular surgeries but if you have issues please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been active in my Neighbourhood Watch Role and will continue to be so, I intend to be equally as active in my Town Council role. Thank you also to Martin Brookes, Joyce Lucas and Alf Dewar for their congratulations after the result was announced. Thank you also to my helpers who distributed my election leaflets. Due to pressure on time, we did not manage to leaflet the whole area, but around 800 homes were leafleted.



If someone has a copy of the mentioned leaflet please send it to me for my archive many thanks.

Oakham Town Council Candidates leaflets are very rare, the last one I was
sent via the post was Stan Stubbs.