Sunday, November 01, 2015

Oakham Town Council's Racist and Homophobic Jokes Cllr Paul Mills Says "if you don’t like it, don’t listen"!!

Recently I posted about inappropriate jokes being told in the council chamber at
Oakham Town Council.

















Cllr Paul Mills is the one on the left.





I have also written to Councillors suggesting the joke telling is not a good thing.

Cllr Paul Mills responded to my concern today although he says he has not heard
any of the recent conduct, he appears to not have an issue with such inappropriate
humour.

Cllr Mills I do not attend the council to listen to jokes.

Although like many may think this council is one big costly joke!

And his comment about the "thought" police must be a joke or he is a daft
as he seems?

Oakham Town Council's Old Guard are the thought police.










































His response is below, yes he uses red font when he communicates with me.


Personally I have not heard any of this, AND people can tell jokes to one another if they wish – this is still as far as I know a free and democratic country where people are allowed their own thoughts and beliefs, although I think that if you had your way we would be subject to the “thought” Police!
Let people be, and if you don’t like it, don’t listen!!