Thursday, November 26, 2015

Will Oakham Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis Crack Over The Cottesmore Hunt Ban

Our Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis who likes to be in control of all has repeatedly told me
today I have caused the council considerable embarrassment by publish the outcome
of the vote held in public and yes one of those members of the public published before me
on Facebook. I hope he is not hassling them?

After repeatedly telling the Mayor I have done nothing wrong here is his latest email:

Martin

What a shame, I am very disappointed that you still want to  twist the facts.  The plain truth is that you were wrong and you know it.  You blogged the two decisions before the Council could contact the people concerned.   I am more likely to respect someone who admits the mistakes they have made rather than trying to shift the blame. You will also probably note that this email is again only addressed to you.

Regards

Alf


My response:


Dear Alf 

Please note I am asking you very nicely. I don't want to add to your apparent stress.
Please could kindly stop expressing your frustration of today's events by emailing me and repeatedly saying I did something 
wrong I have done nothing wrong.
At future meetings I will be Tweeting the outcome of significant agenda items this is a legal right 
of any Councillor or member of the public.

From

Martin