Tuesday, December 22, 2015

John Kennedy "I have been privy to one of the most vile campaigns from one person against a group"

John Kennedy "I have been privy to one of the most vile campaigns from one person against a group"

Poor John, First a resignation from public office is not a private matter.

Secondly if you wish to take to social media to attack me in the way you are please carry
on, you are showing people exactly who you are.

As I said in an email before you came to be interested in the council, I did not know you.

You received a number of emails from me yesterday as did all councillors due to the
disgusting false allegation made by Cllr Adam Lowe. You state you blocked but received
an odd contradiction like so many of you on-line comments.

As in this blog nothing was altered in the previous the social media post is copied as you posted it.

During your very short time on the council I have not had a problem with you and only received
a few emails about an event and you celebrating your birthday abroad enjoying fine weather

You end your most recent social media comment, with you have been privy to one of the most vile campaigns from one person in the group.

Should privy perhaps should read gossip. All new Cllrs are told the same story and told not to talk to me many get fed up with listening and leave the council like you or they use their brain and
ignore and get on with being good Cllrs like Cllr Hopkins, Howard, Haley and Elliot.

It is a shame you have taken an extreme course of action after a successful election result
which cost the taxpayer an absolute fortune a necessity of democracy  I can only guess there is really more to why you have gone? a few emails and one meeting does not normally result in a resignation.

As for the pre-election posts about your racist twitter and Facebook, I did not know you
and was pointed in the direction of your online activity by one of the old guard. You really
can't trust anyone in local politics. The good thing is the result of those post is you did a lot of deleting when you became a Councillor. Well done.

I will get told of for repeating this but you might have missed it a new Cllr Councillor
has given evidence about bullying at Oakham Town Council and sadly has been bullied
by some of those in high regard. At the conclusion of the investigation this will become
public knowledge. I detest bullies and support the new Councillors who are working for the
good of our town. The truth is the old guard you name are scared that they are losing control
they have enjoyed for a number of years and I am sorry you find me pointing this out is vile.

PS thanks for providing the music from your mobile at the poorly attended council Christmas
party organised by the old guard.

John I wish you know bad just stop posting about me in the silly way you are Happy Christmas John
it does not make the neighbourhood coordinator look very good or grown up.

THE END


John Kennedy It seems there is a cllr who thinks I am referring to him, according to a blog. He states the reason i give for resigning is not the real reason, well I can categorically confirm that it is. As you see below, what he has posted on his blog differs slightly from what I actually posted. He states he thought I would be more committed, I was, but did not want to get dragged into the gutter due to the moronic actions of one person, didn't want to get dragged into litigation by one person and didn't want to keep getting dozens of pathetic emails from one person, even though I had blocked them. Ex Cllr Kennedy actually delivered his resignation in private to the Chairman of the Town Council, who I do have respect for, and will continue to support, along with cllr's Lowe, Stubbs & Lucas. I will not let their names be dragged through the dirt by anybody who seems to want to cause arguments for arguments sake. I have been privy to one of the most vile campaigns from one person against a group.