Sunday, January 31, 2016

Memories of Leicestershire Police Inspector Steff Shellard & Oakham Police Station

Leicestershire Police is celebrating 180 years and asking for our fond memories of them.



















Now owned by Oakham School



Inspector Steff Shellard joined Leicestershire Police in 1999, working as a police officer in the city centre until he was promoted to sergeant at Spinney Hill in 2005. As a sergeant he has worked in a variety of roles including Neighbourhood Sergeant at Blaby and Custody Sergeant at Keyham Lane. In July 2011, after a successful period as Deputy Commander for Rutland, he was promoted to Patrol and Resolution Inspector, in January 2013.

I have two fond memories of Steff Shellard the first was of a day I attempted to make a complaint
about Oakham Town Councillors campaign of hate. The then Sgt Steff Shellard was getting a
little pissed off with my complaints and came to the front desk took my phone of me and dragged
me to the back of the police station to intimidate me into not visiting the police station again.

My second memory was when he and the Inspector actually took some positive action, he and the
inspector raided Cllr Charles Haworth's home, arrested him and took away all his computers and phones. This Charles Haworth remained on police bail for a year, Charles Haworth had the
privilege of police protection even though the raid was prompted by him taking the pee out
of the police on-line their words at the time not mine, he was never charged for his harassment against me and others described but the district judge as Homophobic, Crude and Crass. He also only just missed being prosecuted for contempt of court.

Leicestershire Police have a strange perception of what is good work and deserving of
promotion. I wonder if they also promoted Sgt Foster he was vile, he said i deserved all
I get and strongly object to my blog posts about Frank Beck, I wonder if he was involved
in that mess?

























































Leicester, Leicester City and Rutland Police Crest