Thursday, February 04, 2016

Anti Corruption Unit Professional Standards Department Leicestershire Police Investigation Update Oakham Town Council and Rutland County Council

Anti Corruption Unit Professional Standards Department Leicestershire Police Investigation Update Oakham and Rutland Council


Mr Brookes

My draft  report was presented to the Appropriate Authority, Mr Gamble, for review as per my previous  update. He has asked that a number of the issues my report identified be further investigated; as such the file is currently being reviewed by my Inspector in order that we can agree what further enquiries need to be conducted. Whilst I understand that this delay is frustrating for you, I would politely request  your continued  patience to allow these enquiries to be conducted. Be assured that I will attempt to progress the matter as swiftly as is possible.

Hope you are keeping well.

Best  Regards

###########

Detective #########

Anti Corruption Unit

Professional Standards Department

Leicestershire Police

Force Headquarters

St. Johns

Enderby

Leicester

LE19 2BX