Thursday, February 04, 2016

Oakham Town Council Mental Health Day

Oakham Town Council Mental Health Day




It is so obvious when the old guard at our local councils are upset.



In the past I caught one former Mayor Adam Lowe subscribing me
to things I did not wan't, what he did was not on the level of what
has been happening over the last few weeks.




Currently some one is sitting at their computer subscribing me to
any forums they can find. Over 60 today and counting.




My phone has been bleeping like mad since 16:31 today. As
registration confirmation details and passwords are sent to me.


I noticed one of the emails whilst out looking out walking
contains the registrants mobile number so I will have to
find it in the morning to see if it can be traced.
Its probably a Tesco PAG sim unregistered like the one used
last year by one of our unwell Councillors who used it
to leak Council information to me before turning to sharing
the sexual activities of our former mayors.

Oh and the old guard often say I am the reason people
don't want to serve on our council, Really?































Whilst writing this blog post more registrations have arrived.
I find it very sad that this person spends years of there life 
harassing people.