Monday, April 18, 2016

Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Suggests I am nuts and sexually prostituting myself to Leicestershire Police.

Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe Suggests I am nuts and sexually prostituting myself to Leicestershire Police.





















Cllr Lowe Middle taken when he was Mayor before



A member of the public has been exchanging emails with Cllr Adam Lowe
for sometime now.

At the weekend Cllr Lowe suggested this is all water under the bridge and I
should draw a line and move on.

Cllr Lowe feels there should be no consequences for his actions.

In a email sent to all Oakham Town Councillor this weekend he told
all, he was "influenced by outside sources, small minded ex Cllrs"

Cllr Lowe's conduct with those ex Cllrs has been going on for far to
long, they corrupted our local police and involved Rutland County
Council and have cost the taxpayer millions of pounds.

In one email Councillor Lowe like Ex Cllr Charles Haworth
claims I am nuts.


Subject: Re: Cllr Brookes
From: Adam Lowe
Sent: Tuesday, 29 December 2015 17:01

Either was it is a waste of time trying to reason with this person, my own opinion is that he has a personality disorder and needs professional help, mind you lots of people say that about him.
I will try and give him a wide birth as people with behavioural disorders like this are unpredictable.


Cllr Lowe also falsely accuses me of stealing public money:


I e-mail him stating he has stolen Council due vendor funds,


Cllr Lowe also suggests I am providing sexual favours to Leicestershire Police.


Interesting he stated in an e-mail to you about wasting Police time and wasting money as a result, then he sends an e-mail to HIS Police friends, interesting that Cllr Brookes has stated he used to exchange sexual favours to corrupt Police Officers down south when he was a boy, so his closeness with the Police now is some what disturbing to say the least, not sure who is corrupt and who is using who these days.
For you #######  I wish you a peaceful New Year and Freak Free 2016.

Mayor Cllr Lowe's conduct is fueling those who he describes as outside influences and
small minded. It is my my opinion 8 years of poor conduct is seriously bringing the
council into disrepute.
In the same email he admits to all Councillors his conduct which resulted
in his resignation from Leicestershire Police as Special Constable four years 
ago.