Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Oakham Town Council Vote of Confidence in the Mayor of Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe Video

Oakham Town Council Vote of Confidence in the Mayor of Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe





The proposal was not seconded and I was a little angry.

I was also annoyed that the deputy Mayor Michael Haley
decided I could not make a comment on my agenda item.
He told me I could, then stopped me.



Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Highlight Of Oakham Town Councils Meeting Cllr Stan Stubbs calling Cllr Martin Brookes a Bastard Video

The Highlight Of Oakham Town Councils Meeting 27th April 2016 Cllr Stan Stubbs calling Cllr Martin Brookes a Bastard






I expect this evenings meeting to be a little heated, I got quite angry, what I did not expect
was for Cllr Stan Stubbs total lack of respect to fall so low as it did this evening.
Ladies present and members of the public, his conduct was disgraceful.

This Cllr is going to interview people who want to be co-opted onto the council
or should I quote him weed out those we don't want.

If you are interested in joining us please contact the assistant clerk for details
about co-option.

Oakham Town Council
Serving the people of Oakham
Victoria Hall,
39 High Street,
Oakham,
LE15 6AH

Tel: 01572 72362