Thursday, June 09, 2016

Intimidating Emails From Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe

Intimidating Emails From Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe

Fortunately I will no longer have to read intimidating or deluded emails from
our Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe I have blocked his email, his email and done the
same with a number of other Oakham Town Councillors.


The Mayor sent this in response to me raising a concern that the council has
employed a paid a person as self employed when the law states the council
can not engage self employed staff including clerks. He now acknowledges
the council made a mistake.

It is alleged that Cllr Lowe abused his position when he was a serving Special Constable
at Leicestershire Police, it is also alleged he misused the PNC and shared confidential information with members of a defunct group known as JAG chaired by Inspector Johnny Monks and attended
by Cllr Joyce Lucas and ex Cllr Charles Haworth.

When I was a lot younger I did find myself in trouble with the police and Mr Lowe would
only know about this past if he was working a case or misused the PNC  or another officer
shared the confidential information with him.

Cllr Lowe should not be referring to this knowledge or using it in the way he does in emails
to me. Leicestershire Police Anti Corruption Unit are currently investigating this issue.




Martin

I have not acted unlawfully, prove it and report it to the Police.

I can, however, evidence your unlawful activities going back many years, even before you came to Oakham.

On another matter, I understand the conduct complaint about you is being sent out this week, yes?

I presume with your desire to be open and transparent you will expect this to come to Council for the whole Council to be able to debate and make any decisions?

Regards

Adam Lowe




THE END OF THE NEXT EMAIL RECEIVED  IS MY OPINION A THREAT



Martin, the whole truth will come out and I think you will be even less happy then.

Regards

Adam Lowe