Saturday, August 06, 2016

Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe Sends Rutland County Councillor Bullying and Intimidating Email

Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe Sends Rutland County Councillor Bullying and Intimidating Email

I have asked the Rutland County Councillor if I can see the email he has responded no



















What annoys me is Cllr Lowe sends his emails to people and
he speaks on behalf of the council. "We" He most certainly
does not speak for me.

This bully and the old guard need to be stopped.




I was told my last post regarding the leader of Rutland County
Council sounds angry. This was not my intention and I hope
Terry King and the Oakham Rutland County Councillors
can help sort out this dysfunctional council. All this crap
has been going on for far to long.

Cllr Alan Walters a Oakham Rutland Councillor told me I should
not be angry with Rutland County Council and be pleased they
are now listening to me. It is a shame they did not all these
terrible years that have past.

I look forward to seeing how they propose to sort this mess
out.

Cllr Lowe and his supporters should resign and let the remaining
Councillors work with new ones to achieve a council with a purpose
other than excluding me.

I think it would be quite good if Rutland County Councillors
became Town Councillors I would be happy to support their
co-option.

and Adam can take his dreadful locum clerk with him.



I have now seen a copy of the email provided by another Councillor
who has asked that I don't publish it.

After reading it I see it is written in the typical bullying style
Cllr Lowe often sends me, what is appalling about this email
he speaks on behalf of all the council. He most certainly does
not speak for me.

He and the old guard should resign.